The Human Resource Management Committee was created to support the human resource function of the Commission by overseeing the development of appropriate Human Resources policies and strategies that:
- Attract, retain and motivate high calibre staff so as to encourage optimal performance of the organization;
- Are consistent with the human resource needs of the organization;
- Motivate management to pursue the mandate and success of the organization within an appropriate control framework; and
- Demonstrate a clear relationship between performance and remuneration.
Authority and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and making recommendations on human resource strategies and succession planning.
- Reviewing and making recommendations on terms and condition in the judicial service.
- Performance management.
- Talent management.
- Managing diversity.
- Reviewing and making recommendation on appropriate human resource policies and procedures.
- Leadership development.
- Exercising disciplinary control.
- Recruitment, selection and make recommendation for appointment.
- Handing of complaints.